In Skylords Reborn players can complete daily quests in order to get rewards. This is the secondary form of income of Battleforge Points, besides Daily Rewards and Achievements. Quests are available to players right from the beginning. There are no activation requirements for new players.
There is a variety of different quests available, each embracing a certain aspect of the game. In total, there are currently 6 quests, all yielding the same reward of 75 Battleforge Points:
More quests will be added in the future.
- A player's quests are updated once per day at 10:00 UTC.
- If all quests have been completed the previous day, the player will get 2 new quests.
- If a player is in a game when the quests are updated, the played time will count towards the next day's quest, but it will not count for other new quest's progress.
- Unfinished quests from the day before the update can still be finished on the new day if ingame while the update.
- The maximum number of quests a player can simultaneously have is 6, as the limit is determined by 1.5 * N (with N=1 for the first pool and N=2 for the second pool; rounded down) per pool.
- If not all active quests have been completed, the next day remaining quests will not be exchanged with new quests.
- Quests can be rerolled using the "-button" to a guaranteed different quest, as a player cannot have the same quest multiple times.
- This is limited to 1 quest a day.
- The rerolled quest's reward will be set to 50 BattleForge Points, instead of 75 BattleForge Points.
- 1 unwanted quest out of pool 2 can be kept uncompleted infinitely, thus avoiding the reward penalty for rerolling it, yielding more BattleForge Points in the long-term.
- Rewards for finished quests are automatically distributed via ingame mail.
- The pictures of the quests are purely illustrative as they do not actually reward the player with a booster.
These are quests that are no longer available:
|Quest name||Description||Reward Message||Reward||Notes|
Prove that you are worth the starting boosters
|Play for 2.5 hours.||You played enough to earn your starting boosters.||3 Booster Packs||150 minutes of gameplay in PvP, Campaign, Battlegrounds or Community maps is required.|
Your Daily Dose of Heroism
|Spend a set amount of time in any match or map.||Thank you for aiding the realm of Nyn! Here is your reward.||1 Booster Pack||30 minutes gameplay in PvP, Campaign, Battlegrounds or Community maps is required. This gameplay can start up to 29 minutes before the player even receives the quest, the played time will still count towards completion.|