Master Archers is a ) Unit of the Frost faction. This common card was released with the Twilight Edition and has no affinity variants, nor a promo version.
In Skylords Reborn this card is available to all players as a starter card.
This card has been changed already, compared to its original appearance in BattleForge.
Arguably the most solid of the early game archers. The Master Archers are very capable, but generic.
This card has no associated lore.
Master Archers are an incredibly basic, yet effective card for use in Standard Difficulty PvE maps. They are capable of easily pulling players through their early areas and in large numbers can secure effective results.
They are often paired with thefor a cheap and reliable early game force, one that can be supplemented with to fill the counter gap.
Master Archers are still just as effective in rPvE as they are in PvE, however due to the nature of rPvE there can often be an abundance of Medium or even Large creatures which pose a grave threat to the Master Archers. This is often rectified with their combo partners.
A frequent high level frost T1 in rPvE is to runwith Master Archers, as both serve each other incredibly well, even despite lacking a Medium counter bonus; the knockback of the mages keeps them safe from most threats and secures ground quickly. This is especially true if combined with and .
Master Archers are a solid choice for PvP combat, as they are Archers; whom can attack at range and render many foes less hazardous. But their effectiveness depends on what they are fighting.
- Dominance in Archer battles
- Master Archers, being the only squad archer with an S counter in T1, has an advantage most superior when facing the other archers.
- Fire and Shadow both have M counter archers, meaning Master Archers quickly dominate over them.
- Shutdown by Hurricane
- has the power to completely shut down Master Archers, rendering them sitting ducks on the field.
- can counteract this spell to an extent however.
- Countered by Frost Mage
- is a direct counter to Master Archers, whos damage and knockback will shred through their hitpoints quickly.
- can counteract this knockback to an extent however.
Card Upgrades & Drop Locations
Displayed below are the card's upgrades and where to obtain them.
|Drop Location||Encounters with Twilight||Encounters with Twilight||Encounters with Twilight|