Creating an auction in the Marketplace costs Gold based on the Rarity of the card and the selected auction duration.
- Patch #400029
- A selected auction duration will not reset to its default after placing the auction. Instead it will stay at the last selected auction duration.
- Pre-Release Patch #400002
- Increased auction amount to 100 per player.
- Added Very Long (48 hours) auction option.
- Your own auctions in the "My auctions" tab in the marketplace now show the exact time left instead of Short/Medium/Long.
- Improved the interface used for creating auctions. You can now put up multiple auctions at once.
- When searching for auctions, your name on your own auctions will be displayed in bold in order to make them more recognizable.
- Bidding/Buyout fields will be greyed out for an auction if they are not usable or relevant.
- Added the amount of hours next to the different time options when trying to create an auction.
- Added small counter at the bottom of the 'Auction Watchlist' window ingame that shows your current amount of auctions watchlisted.