Fyre is a 2v2 PvP map that is unlocked by default. There is an official spectator version available.
- Patch #400033
- Increased the construction cost of the 4 outer Fortification Walls from 25 to 50 power and decreased their distance to the respective power wells in the area (🡩🡫).
- This way these walls can no longer be built by enemies if the opposing team owns the power well closest to the wall.
- Additionally, slightly narrowed the layout of the respective area around the wall in the bottom left to enable the same effect there.
- Added flying blocking at the 2 big lakes in the center to prevent sieging across them with long-ranged flying units (☁).
- This is now visualized by permanently present clouds in the area.
- The power wells in the top left of the upper starting base and in the bottom right of the lower starting base now provide spawn presence for units and buildings (✖).
- Fixed various other minor blocking issues.
- Swapped the starting positions including the power wells and monuments of the teams, whilst preserving previous symmetry.
- Changed the type of the players to
Human in the map settings.
- Adjusted the minimap to reflect the changes and to be more accurate in general.
- Added an official spectator version of the changed map.