Fire Sphere is a ) Spell of the Fire faction. This common card was released with the Twilight Edition and has no affinity variants, nor a promo version.
In Skylords Reborn this card is available to all players as a starter card.
The late-game successor toand . This spell inflicts significant damage, but has a long preparation time.
Massive Explosion Creates a huge ball of fire that explodes after 10 seconds dealing/ / / damage to enemies in a 15m radius, up to / / / in total. Knocks back small, medium and large units. Reusable every 20 seconds.
This spell can put out significant level of damage, but its 10-second charge up time leaves a great chance for the spell to be avoided.
Tips & Strategies
Fire Sphere can be applied in many ways to your combat scenarios.
- Casting on an enemy camp to deal initial burst damage.
- Casting in the middle of a huge battle to supply huge damage when enemy creatures are weakened.
- Supportive damage against a boss.
Fire Sphere can be very helpful for cleaning up large fights or nuking bases and XLs before they are aggro'd to you.The sphere also has potent application against bosses, such as the Twilight Wrathgazer in Encounters with Twilight.
Random PvEIn Random PvE, despite its power the spell tends to be too slow to get benefit from. By the time it detonates, the train will have already smashed the base.
|PvP Strategy Disclaimer|
- Deals just shy of 3000 damage, essentially popping a monument.
Needless to say, 2900 damage is effectively instant death to a monument, and certainly a power well.
- Only costs 150 Power, being a very cheap spell.
The power cost is miniscule compared to most T4 spells.
- Once cast, foes must either evade it or try to reduce the damage.
- Requires a 10 second charging time before it can deal any damage.
10 seconds is an eternity in PvP. Anything short of a building can just walk out of range.
- Requires 3 fire orbs, limiting deck options.
Due to its heavily fire-themed orb arrangement, this card is almost exclusively ran with other fire cards, offering few options among other decks.
- Damage reduction spells severely hamper this card.
WIP - Coming Soon
Upgrade Drop Locations
|Map name||Encounters with Twilight||Encounters with Twilight||Encounters with Twilight|