Every card has a type, a classification. It defines what you can expect to see in the cards stats or abilities, and often defines the card as a whole.
Classifications vary, but apply to all types of cards.
All types of cards are as follows:
- Soldier - Essential melee combatant, balanced damage and life.
- Archer - Ranged combatant, higher damage but lower life.
- Wizard - Spell-casting combatant, suffers from lower damage and life but have special attack capabilities.
- Supporter - Supportive role, damage is very low or is incapable of attacking.
- Dominator - Combatant amongst the strongest for its tier, often with higher damage and life. But typically high power costs.
- Destroyer - Powerful combatant with siege capabilities.
- Corruptor - Special units that may apply debuffs or perform crowd control on enemies.
- Crusader - Special units that may apply buffs or provide support to allies.
- Tower - Building with attack capabilities.
- Device - Offensive support structure, which may have attack capabilities.
- Shrine - Beneficial support structure, but has no attack capabilities.
- Hut - Special support structure, but has no attack capabilities.
- Fortress - Building with higher life points than other structures, usually possessing attack capability.
- Spell - Spells which target enemy forces, in most cases they cannot be used to benefit allies.
- Arcane - Spells which target allied forces, in most cases they cannot be used to harm enemies.
- Enchantment - Spells which can affect the entire map, often with incredible power but high cost.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.